Areas of expertise:
- Industry 4.0
- Industry 4.0 readiness assessment
- Industry 4.0 in Kazakhstan
- Maturity models
- Readiness assessment for SMEs
- Industry 4.0 implementation in SMEs
“Industry 4.0: Roadmap Development for Kazakhstan Enterprises” is a research project backed by Nazarbayev University. It includes a thorough analysis of drivers, barriers and other factors that influence the growth of firms in Kazakhstan and entails industry-wide collaboration with company representatives. As an output, the project will produce a complex assessment model of readiness to Industry 4.0 for Kazakhstan enterprises and recommendations for its improvement as a part of company-specific roadmap to facilitate the industrial development of Kazakhstan.
Our project strives to:
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of Kazakhstan enterprises through the customized methodology and readiness assessment model;
- Find out how companies can improve the performance by using digitalization resources, processes and projects;
- Build an expert system based on research, knowledge and findings that will be integrated into online readiness self-assessment system apt to produce firm-specific recommendations, report and digitization roadmap.
Aizhan Akhmetbek – project administrator