Webinar sessions at SEDS!
Big news! We are thrilled to launch our webinar sessions together with professors as well as admission team starting on February 3. Each webinar session will focus on each program’s features with following Q&A sessions to help prospective students to make informed decision on their way to the engineering world!
NU School of Engineering and Digital Sciences is a place where your engineering dreams come true!
We invite everyone, participation is free!
When: 3-7 February
*Once you have done registration, you would get an e-mail with the link for the webinar!
SEDS Online Q&A webinar session schedule:
- Chemical and Materials Engineering - 3 February, 12.00 - 12.30
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering - 3 February, 15.30-16.00
- Civil and Environmental Engineering - 4 February, 11.00-11.30
- Master of Engineering Management - 4 February, 15.30-16.00
- Electrical and Computer Engineering - 5 February, 12.00-12.30
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering - 5 February, 15.30-16.00
- Master of Engineering Management - 6 February, 11.00-11.30
- Computer Science & Data Science- 6 February, 16.30-17.00
- General Admission Q&A session - 7 February, 12.00-12.30
Please REGISTER for the event: